Thursday, April 8, 2010

Batman : Crossing a line (alternate version)


[shot opens of Bruce/ Batman standing on edge of rooftop]

Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “Why have I let her in...


[Bruce thinks of of Talia, Ivy, Lois, Silver St. Cloud, Phantasm]

Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “when I pushed so many others away”


Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “she tempts me like no one else; to give it up once and for all, settle down, start a normal life, a family of my own, to cross a line.”


[Catwoman standing on edge of rooftop]

Catwoman: narrative box- “why has he gotten in”


[Catwoman thinks of Slam Bradley, Bruce, Batman....]

Catwoman: narrative box- “ I could have any man”


Catwoman: “he tempts me like no one else; to give it all up once and for all, settle down, start a normal life, a family of our own, to cross a line.”


[Split page- Batman and Catwoman]

Batman: narrative box- “it’s a line I can never cross”

Catwoman: narrative box- “it’s a line I will never cross”


[Split Page- Batman and Catwoman]

Batman: “Selina”

Catwoman: “hello lover, time to play?”


[Splash page, Batman and Catwoman standing across from each other on rooftop edges]

Batman: narrative box- “ she tempts me again, I can never cross that line”

Catwoman: narrative box- “he tempts me again, I can never cross that line”


No comments:

Post a Comment