Thursday, April 8, 2010

Batman : Crossing a line

[shot opens of Bruce in Batcave looking at pictures of Catwoman on computer screens]

Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “Why have I let her in...


[Bruce presses button and pictures change to pictures of Talia, Ivy, Lois, Silver St. Cloud, Phantasm]

Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “when I pushed so many others away”


[Bruce gets up from chair and walks towards edge of cave cliff]

Batman/ Bruce: narrative box- “she tempts me like no one else; to give it up once and for all, settle down, start a normal life, a family of my own, to cross a line.”


[alarm goes off on Batcomputer, Bruce puts on cowl]


[Catwoman taking apart alarm system]

Catwoman: narrative box- “why has he gotten in”


[Catwoman makes her way into museum]


[panel of Slam Bradley, Bruce....]

Catwoman: narrative box- “ I could have any man”


[Catwoman lowers herself down into museum]

Catwoman: “he tempts me like no one else; to give it all up once and for all, settle down, start a normal life, a family of our own, to cross a line.”


[Split page- Batman and Catwoman]

Batman: narrative box- “it’s a line I will never cross”

Catwoman: narrative box- “it’s a line I will never cross”


[Catwoman in museum, Batman at sky light of museum]


[Batman crashes through skylight]

Batman: “Selina”

Catwoman: “hello lover, took you long enough, want to play?”


Batman: narrative box- “ she tempts me again, I can never cross that line”

Catwoman: narrative box- “he tempts me again, I can never cross that line”



No comments:

Post a Comment