Sunday, July 11, 2010

Batman: Down the Rabbit Hole

Batman: Down the Rabbit Hole


[Scene opens: Batman on roof top talking to Firefly and Killer Moth who are both hovering above roof top and each holding a hostage]


Batman: “Moth, Lynns, put them down”


[Firefly and Killer Moth look at each other]


Firefly: “poor choice of words Batman”


[Firefly and Killer Moth each drop their hostage and fly away, Batman dives after hostages to rescue them]


Firefly: “ We did it, bugs burn bat”


[Firefly and Killer Moth high five]


Killer Moth: “Wow, I cant believe it, I am not used to winning let alone making a clean get away”


[rope ties around Killer Moths ankle]


Killer Moth: “I had to say something”


[Moth gets pulled down]


Firefly: “good job Moth, we’ll split the take 80/ 20, sound good. ....Moth? Moth?”


[Firefly flies down looking for Moth]


Firefly: “where’d he go?, oh well more for me”


[Scene change: Batcave: Batman on computer and robin behind practicing]


Batman: “your time was better spent here”


Robin: “I guess so, I am sure you could have used my help. I am my fathers son.”


Batman: “So am I”


Robin: “so...... what happened to the bugs boys anyway?”


[Computer alert: Arson downtown, suspect still at premises]


Batman: “I think we are about to find out”

[Scene change: Outside burning building, fire fighters are trying to put it out. Batman stands next to a firefighter]


Batman: “Where’s the suspect ?”


Firefighter: “still inside, we cant get the fire out, he is keeping it going with that gun of his”


Batman: “We’ll stop him, then you get that fire out”


Firefighter: “and who are you?”


[Batman and Robin walk past]


Firefighter: “oh”


Batman: “Robin, you know what to do, just like we’ve been practicing”


Robin: “on my way”


[Robin grapples up and away, Batman runs into building]


Batman: “ Surrender Lynns, we know you and Moth are behind this”


Firefly: [off panel] “ Well I don't know where Moth is, he disappeared after that last job but I am behind this... and you”


[Batman turns around and firefly shoots fire gun at him, Batman evades. Batman throws batarang at fire extinguisher next to Firefly which explodes all over him. Firefly tries to shoot gun again but is is jammed]


Firefly: “it doesn't matter, another time Dark Knight”


[Firefly flies up and our through skylight in roof, building starts to come down. Robin is looking at Firefly escaping]


Robin: “Took you long enough Grayson. I would have had him out to police headquarters....already?”


[Firefly is falling]


Robin: “What in the...?”


[Robin looks through binoculars. Robin and reader can see Firefly is tied up in cocoon. Building explodes]


Robin: “Grayson!”


[Ron grapples down to outside burning building]


Robin: “Batman!, Batman!”


[Batman comes out of building]


Batman: “over [cough] here Robin. Where’s [cough] Firefly?”


Robin: “I saw him but you needed help so I... where’s Moth?”


Batman: “He wasn’t here, Firefly told me he disappeared from their last job.”


Robin: “Time to look for clues?”


Batman: “uh-huh”


[Batman grapples away]


Robin: “Lucky us”


[Robin grapples away. Robin arrives in alley near burning building, Batman is on knees looking at ground for clues]


Robin: “anything?”


Batman: “2 sets of footprints and a sticky spider’s web like substance”


Robin: “Spiderman did it!”


[Batman looks at Robin]


Batman: “shut up Damien. i was thinking more like a Moth”


Robin: “so first Killer Moth is moth-napped and then he abducts Firefly? that doesn’t make any sense”


Batman: “Not yet, but this is far from over”

[Batman looking down at second set of footsteps]


TO BE CONTINUED.........




No comments:

Post a Comment